Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Protective Style where art thou!!!!

Soooo the semester has begun and I'm already sick of doing my hair...these late night up re-braiding my hair is not going to work on top of these 8:30 classes and load of work!! I will be going to a protective style ASAP!!! I'm not sure if I want Senegalese, yarn twist, or box braids (leaning more to yarn twist, since its cheap and I can install them myself, and wont feel guilty when I take them out early). Hopefully I can get my hair braided within 2 weeks, until then I will mostly be wearing turbans/head wraps and my half wig. Every so often I might let my hair out for fun!!! My goal during my 3rd year natural is to do more protective styling anyways..might as well start early


My "ugh i hate doing my hair, but I need to" face lol 




No comments:

Post a Comment