Monday, August 27, 2012

Greek yogurt = the BEST DC!!!

That's right is you haven't tried it you are definitely missing out!!! Greek yogurt is the best ingredient to add to your deep conditioner..My hair always feels butter soft after using this in my DC. Greek yogurt serves as a protein treatment as well as a moisturizing DC!! So its like 2-n-1..its not expensive at all (which is greater for my broke college student budget), only cost $1-2 dollars. I usually get the plain flavor, and let it get to room temperature before applying to my hair, because I hate putting cold things on my hair lol...Now I know your probably thinking "but I don't want my hair smelling like yogurt though!!!" lol. Don't worry it wont smell like that at all..just make sure to rinse well, and the smell disappears..here is what I mix with the Greek yogurt




 Greek Yogurt DC recipe!!
-Greek yogurt
- Aubrey Organics (my staple conditioner)
-EVOO
-Castor oil

That's it!!! its sooo simple, but gives the best results!! My hair is soft, conditioned, moisturized, and ready for the week after this treatment. I let it sit for about 2 hours! Rinse it out and then style as usually..


Im pretty sure this is what keeps my hair strong and healthy as well!!


:)




No comments:

Post a Comment