Saturday, August 11, 2012

Im in LOVE!!!!!

This was my second time washing with the Terressentials lavender mud wash this week, (I only use it twice a month), and I'm officially in LOVE!!! This stuff is amazing!! My hair felt butter soft, clean, and I notice my hair held moisture and product longer. I use to re-braid with product every night, but now I use product every other night! Also I notice when my hair shrinks from humidity, instead of it looking like a frizzy hot mess!! it looks more like a wash n go! My curly ringlets began to show w/o any frizz!! I'm in love with this stuff!! I still have half a bottle (a little goes a long way), so pretty much an 8oz bottle can last me 4 washes (not too bad). I will be definitely be buying more, and adding this to my regimen


Here are some pics of my hair this week!! 



  
This is how it look shrunken!! No FRIZZ!! and it resembled a wash n go!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment