Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Welcome to my BLOG!!

Hello!! and welcome to my BLOG..BIG HAIR more STARES!

So about the name of my blog and why I decided to name it this..Having natural hair will always attracts attention, because its unique and simply beautiful on women! And by being natual you get to experience BIG HAIR! Natural hair can create so much volume, and you will soon see I'm in LOVE with volume and BIG HAIR. My hair always gets attention and makes me stand out and thats what I love about...and for these reassons I decided to name my blog BIG HAIR more STARES!!

I'm so excited to start a blog and share information I have learned in these last 2 years since I've been natural!! My blog will mainly be about natural hair care, mixed with a little fashion, tips and advice for college students, and randomness!! I also have a youtube channel (SimplyRay1) that I will be linking a lot of my blog post too!....


You can also find me on:

Instagram: Naptural_ray1
twitter: Naptural_ray1
Facebook: Raven Wright



2 comments: