Sunday, July 22, 2012

Terressentials mud wash!!

 I'm not much of a product junkie but I've been stalking Terressentials Hair Wash for a min (since I saw Naptural85 review on you tube couple months ago) but never got around into buying it. FINALLY after having bad run-ins with terrible shampoo that dried my hair out, I was on the search for something that could cleanse my hair and scalp!! So I finally purchased it!! and used it for the first time tonight annnnnnndddd......Im in LOVE!!

This is my initial review of the...

Terressentials Organic Hair Wash
(lavender scent)


So before I applied the mud to my hair I detangle and pre-poo with EVOO/castor oil and a cheap conditioner in sections, and then twist each section after detangling. I then rinsed my hair and began to add the hair mud in sections to my scalp, then I took a small amount and rub it throughout my hair. I did this process to my entire head. Then let the mud sit on my head for about 10-15, and let it do its magic..

My hair with the mud in it ( I use very little because I heard Naptural85 say it was pretty potent already) 

Now I was a little worried because my hair felt a tad bit stiff, but then I look at the ingredients and it has bentonite CLAY in it, so of course the clay was hardening which was giving the stiff feeling. I rinse my hair under warm water, and that stiff feeling immediately went away..My hair felt so freaking soft I was amazed!! and was squeaky clean! My hair was so easy to part and separate while styling as well!!

Like I said this is my initial review meaning I only used it once! But u can fall in love at first sight though lol..but I plan to use this twice a month (I normally shampoo twice a month, and just co-wash the other weeks) and I'm pretty sure I wont be disappointed!! 


The terressentials site and instruction that came in the mail with my mud wash, recommend to use this as a detox treatment. Meaning the mud is meant to rid your hair and scalp from product build up from mineral oils, silicone, and oils that are found in many hair care products. But because I only use natural products I didn't worry about detoxing my hair, and just used it as a regular shampoo. 

Ingredients 
Organic aloe vera juice, bentonite clay, organic extract of organic linden flower, essential oils of organic true lavender, and organic sweet orange, organic extracts of nettle, organic chamomile, and organic shavegrass, essential oils of organic rose geranium, organic ylang ylang and organic clove bud. 
*Certified Organic 

To get more information on this product or purchase visit:

www.terressentials.com 









3 comments:

  1. i wanted to try this, but then i looked at the price and ran in a corner lol!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. soooooo apparently the first time i saw this product the price was $30... i just now checked and i saw an 8oz bottle for $10.. smh!! i dont know where i looked the 1st time!

    ReplyDelete