Sunday, July 29, 2012

Flat Iron epic FAIL!!!

So last night I decided to co wash/deep condition my hair...It was an epic FAIL!! My hair was no where near straight!! lol I used a heat protectant and passed through each section in my hair 3 times with the flat iron, BUT still I ended up looking like I just blew out my hair :( It took me about 2hrs, and I finished at about 4am..I was too tired to try and fix ANYTHING!! so I just put 8 chunky braids in, and called it a night..Ive been doing the most with my hair lately I cant keep my hands out of it smh..so I think I'm going to utilize this VERY stretched hair and install some two strand twist as a protective style for the week...I'm also thinking about installing some yarn braids before I go to school too!!

any who here's a pic overload from last night






This is the second time I tried to straighten my hair, and it look like a blow out!! Next time Im letting a hair salon handle this bad boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment