Sunday, December 23, 2012

Good Hair Day!!!

This past weekend I had a great hair day!!! I went out thrift shopping (and of course stopped by my fav forever 21) and also went to dinner and a movie with my old high school friends. My hair was FABULOUS this day!! it was the same old braid out like I always do buuuut my hair was super define, soft, and fluffy! I was in love and of course had to have a mini photo shoot! lol 



So I know what your wondering..why was your braid out soooo FABULOUS this day raven?!!?!?! well I've introduced a new product in my routine!! and its about time I share it with yall..Ill be uploading a video about this wonderful new found product this week!! so stay tune to my YouTube channel: SimplyRay1 


OOTD!!!!

Shirt: Goodwill

Tights: Forever 21

Sweater: Thrifted

Boots: Forever 21 

Chain: Local Jewelry Shop 

No comments:

Post a Comment