Saturday, September 8, 2012

Update on Lajay!!!

OK so the semester has began and has not been light on a sista!!! I already have papers, exams, and quizzes piling up!! smh sooo of course finding time to do my hair is becoming harder..I haven't worn my hair down since I been back. I either wear a puff, turban, or my WIG!! Yep that's right La jay is still in the picture!!

 OMG she comes in handy when I want to be cute and have big hair without bothering mines!
And she blends so well people never think that its a wig!! I cut it a little more so it could be the exact length of my hair (shown below)

  My real hair down (it didn't stay like this long..soon as humidity hit it I threw her right up in a puff!!)

La Jay! She come in handy on those very few night I decided to go out!!! But as you can see she is still blending quite well and the older she gets the more I love her!!! She seems to frizz more and look even more closer to my hair type with time! 

SN: Stay tuned for a tutorial on how I stretch my hair with rollers on my YouTube channel SOON!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment