Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Pop of color!!!


Decided to spice things up and bleach the side part of my hair!! It was suppose to actually bleach that whole section BUT only took at the root! lol I still love it!! I definitely needed this change..as my hair grows out I will continue to dye this section blond!!


I used Clairol Kaleidoscopic with a 20 volume base..according to the worker at Sally's this was the most MILD bleach. I section the hair in the front i wanted to bleach, and place the rest in a plastic cap..I only left it on for about 20mins and deep conditioned after. lol I was nervous the whole time!! 

 Because this area is bleached with chemicals I plan on making sure it stays moisturized to avoid breakage


I LOVE IT tho!! channeling my inner wiz khalifia  lol (the rapper) 


No comments:

Post a Comment